What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
The Premium Pass subscription is the perfect solution for those travelling frequently between Paris and Belgium (both directions) in terms of discounts, flexibility, and refund conditions.
For a single price of €30 per journey (as a reservation fee), the Premium Pass offers you the option of unlimited travel in Premium.
Access is offered at the same price in Standard or Comfort if there are no longer any available seats in Premium on the train desired.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?