You don't have a Thalys account yet?
Enjoy a 50% reduction on the cost of your Thalys travel, together with a flexible after-sales service, in order to discover or revisit Paris, Antwerp or Brussels.
Whichever Comfort class you choose, you can make your reservation up until the day of your trip. You can also connect to WiFi* for free.
In Comfort 2
- Amsterdam > Brussels: € 41
- Amsterdam > Lille: € 52
- Amsterdam > Paris: € 67
In Comfort 1
- Amsterdam > Brussels: € 55
- Amsterdam > Lille: € 65
- Amsterdam > Paris: € 92
Thalys will transport you to the most beautiful ski slopes in the French Alps** as well as to the sunny skies in Provence***.
If this preferential fare is no longer available, you should select the best public fare for the train of your choice or choose another date.
*Subject to the technical availability of the service. Service provided by 21Net and activated by Nokia Siemens Networks.
**From December to April, the Thalys Snow trains will be running to Chambéry-Challes-Les-Eaux, Albertville, Moutiers Salins Brides Les Bains, Aime La Plagne, Landry et Bourg-St-Maurice every Saturday from the Netherlands.
***In July and August, the Thalys Sun trains will be running to Valence, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille every Saturday from the Netherlands.
Routes and fares
|Comfort 1||Comfort 2|
- Fare name: PARTNER SEMI-FLEX
- On sale up until the day of departure.
- Singlet ticket available.
- In Comfort 1 or in Comfort 2.
- Exclusively sold online.
- Exchangeable once up to the day before departure.
- 50% refundable on thalys.com before departure of the outward journey.
- Subject to availability.
- Limited to certain trains.
- A 50 to 55% discount on the Comfort 1 Flex fare and 50% on the Comfort 2 Semi-Flex fare.