In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
Thalys offers comfortable spaces to unwind or work before or after your journey. Enjoy a pleasant break in the Thalys Lounge&More at Bruxelles-Midi and Paris-Nord.
Find out here if your ticket grants you access*.
If you are travelling in Premium, you have access to the Thalys lounges on the day of travel.
Corporate Fare tickets
If you are travelling on a Corporate Fare ticket, you have access to the Thalys lounges on the day of travel.
My Thalys World Members
Our Thalys lounges in Brussels-Midi and Paris-Nord are open to all members of our loyalty programme My Thalys World:
- Club with 2 guests on presentation of your loyalty card
- Club+ with 4 guests on presentation of your loyalty card
Explorer in exchange of 300 Miles.
Your day ticket gives you conditional access to DB lounges in Germany (e.g. Cologne, Düsseldorf or Essen) or NS International lounges in the Netherlands.
Pets cannot move freely in the lounges.
Bikes are, like on board, only accepted in the Paris-Nord and Bruxelles-Midi Lounges if folded or transported in a non-rigid case.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is My Driver by Thalys ?
- Is it possible to use my Miles to access the lounges?
- As a Club or Club+ member, can I invite other people with me into the Thalys Lounges?
- As a member of My Thalys World, can I access the lounges of the other railway companies?
- How can I access the Thalys Lounges?
- I would like to find out more about the stations and the services available.
- What services are available in Thalys Lounge&More in Brussels and Paris?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- How early before the departure of my train should I arrive?
- How can I get to or leave the station?