What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- If the amount of your order exceeds the amount of e-Vouchers, you can simply pay the difference online by credit card at the time you confirm your order.
- No refund is made if the amount in e-Vouchers exceeds the amount of the order.
The link in the email that you have received from Thalys will allow you to access your e-Vouchers and use them directly on the Thalys.com website. You can't find it? Clic here.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I find my TCN ?
- How can I find my TCN ?
- How can I download my proofs of travel?
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?