What is the purpose of my My Thalys World client account?
As a subscriber and member of the My Thalys World loyalty programme, you have access to your client account on thalys.com (top of the page).
Your Thalys account will allow you to:
- Access information relating to your subscription
- Manage your personal information (delivery details, billing, photo, password reset, etc.)
- Edit the invoice related to your subscription
- Enter your payment request online or pay by bank transfer
- Consult the General Terms and Conditions of your subscription
- Renew your subscription when it expires
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?