What are the different types of tickets offered by Thalys?
In order to adapt to your needs, Thalys offers different types of tickets. Discover them here:
Travel light, without any paper ticket, thanks to our Ticketless option
3 possibilities in order to avoid printing your ticket:
1. the Thalys TheCard card
2. the booking confirmation email
3. the MobileTicket.
Did you lose your Ticketless ticket?
Retrieve it easily from your account or directly from our website with your file reference (PNR) and your name.
Check our dedicated page for more information.
Do you always keep your smartphone at hand? Then MobileTicket is for you!
The MobileTicket is your Ticketless identification support, accessible directly on your smartphone. No mail to print nor ticket to take with you, you receive a free text with a clickable link, from which you can download your MobileTicket on your smartphone.
Printed tickets: Ticketless or Homeprint
If you print your Ticketless or Homeprint ticket, make sure the barcode is readable. Bleeding ink and crumpled barcodes are not accepted by Train Managers.
An electronic ticket collected at an SNCF terminal
This type of ticket is only available in French railway stations and in Brussels-Midi.
The classic paper ticket
To be bought at the Thalys counter of any station served by our trains.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Does Thalys offer special fares for companies?
- Can we benefit from special Thalys fares for family travel?
- Do seniors benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do young people under 26 benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do children benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Does Thalys offer special fares for groups?
- Is it possible to combine a Belgian train ticket with a Thalys journey?
- Is it possible to add a person to an existing Thalys reservation?
- How do people with reduced mobility benefit from special services and fares?
- How can I book my Thalys ticket?