How does Thalys online booking work?
Thalys offers you various secure online payment options, depending on the country in which the reservation is made: debit card, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), Maestro, iDeal, etc.
Secure online payment on Thalys.com
When you pay, you will notice a padlock at the bottom of the screen. This indicates that all bank information you enter on Thalys.com is entirely secure thanks to SSL V3 encryption. Notice that the web addresses of your transactions in your address bar start with https:// (the “s” means “secure”). This means that your information is encrypted and protected before being transferred over the Internet. You bank card number will not be saved.
Interruptions during online booking on Thalys.com
If you are interrupted during the payment process, contact your bank and check whether the transaction was completed. Our teams are also at your disposal for any possible follow-up on this reservation.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Does Thalys offer special fares for companies?
- Can we benefit from special Thalys fares for family travel?
- Do seniors benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do young people under 26 benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do children benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Does Thalys offer special fares for groups?
- Is it possible to combine a Belgian train ticket with a Thalys journey?
- Is it possible to add a person to an existing Thalys reservation?
- How do people with reduced mobility benefit from special services and fares?
- How can I book my Thalys ticket?