How can I cancel my Thalys reservation/get refunded?
The cancellation of your ticket is possible depending on the aftersales conditions of your fare.
Please consult the section “My tickets” in your Thalys account and enter your travel number to find out about the aftersales conditions of your ticket or check your purchase confirmation.
Your ticket can be cancelled online, by phone or at the station.
For any purchase made outside the Thalys.com website, the refund must be processed through the initial purchase channel.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Does Thalys offer special fares for companies?
- Can we benefit from special Thalys fares for family travel?
- Do seniors benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do young people under 26 benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do children benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Does Thalys offer special fares for groups?
- Is it possible to combine a Belgian train ticket with a Thalys journey?
- Is it possible to add a person to an existing Thalys reservation?
- How do people with reduced mobility benefit from special services and fares?
- How can I book my Thalys ticket?