Musée du Parfum Fragonard
An exclusive sensory journey in Paris!
Your Thalys advantage:
Enjoy a 10% discount on your purchases in the Musée du Parfum Fragonard shop, just present this voucher. You will also get an orange blossom perfumed bag.
Discover all the secrets of perfume-making
The Musée du Parfum Fragonard is located near the Opéra Garnier, in the heart of Paris.
In this museum, you will learn all about the stages of creating perfume in an informative and original way. The second part of the museum displays a collection of exceptional old bottles, retracing the history of this luxury item of our everyday use.
Square Louis Jouvet 3-5
- Open Monday to Saturday from 09:00-18:00 (last entry at 17:00)
- For groups, booking is compulsory from 8 people
- Metro Opéra (lines 3, 7, 8)
- Metro Madeleine (line 12, 14)
- Metro Havre-Caumartin (line 9)
- Metro Saint-Lazare (line 13)
- RER A Auber
- RER E Haussmann Saint-Lazare
- Bus – 21, 22, 27, 52, 53, 66, 68, 81, 95
- Disabled access
Telephone : +33 140061009