What services are available in Thalys Lounge&More in Brussels and Paris?
To make your waiting time a more pleasant experience before or after travelling to Brussels or Paris, Thalys offers you the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of its Lounge&More.
You can enjoy a wide range of services: a selection of newspapers and magazines, hot drinks, WiFi, electrical points, phone chargers, information screens (notably with departure details: platforms and times) and many other surprises.
For your meetings, a fully-equipped room seating 6 people is available free of charge with everything you might need for professional meetings: projector screen, whiteboard, flipchart...
Our Lounge&More representatives are available to answer any questions (help with ticket exchanges, ticket purchases, taxis, etc.), feel free to approach them.
To find out more about the access conditions to the Lounge&More facilities, click here.
THALYS LOUNGE&MORE AT BRUXELLES-MIDI
Located less than 5 minutes walk from the Thalys platforms on Place Horta (opposite the Gare du Midi): Rue de l’instruction 158-160 – 1060 Brussels.
- Monday to Thursday: 06:00-21:30
- Friday to Sunday and public holidays: 06:00-22:00
THALYS LOUNGE&MORE AT PARIS-NORD
Less than 1 minute on foot from the platforms: 22 rue de Dunkerque – 75010 Paris.
- Monday to Friday: 06:00-22:00
- Saturday: 06:00-20:30
- Sunday: 07:00-22:00
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- I would like to find out more about the stations and the services available.
- What services are available in Thalys Lounge&More in Brussels and Paris?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- How early before the departure of my train should I arrive?
- How can I get to or leave the station?
- How can I book a taxi to reach or leave Paris train station?
- Are there any security checks at the station?