What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
The Frequent Pass subscription is designed for frequent travellers who would like greater adaptability and flexibility.
The Frequent Pass subscription entitles you to preferential fares across the entire Thalys network (excluding seasonal destinations, national journeys and connection offers):
- 50% discount guaranteed on the reference fare (the highest fare in Standard, Comfort and Premium) up to 7 days before the date of departure.
- Then 30% discount guaranteed on the same reference fares.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?