What is a Thalys subscription?
There are two types of subscriptions:
- Frequent Pass (formerly Thalys ThePass Business)
- Premium Pass (formerly Thalys ThePass Premium)
When you subscribe to a Thalys subscription, you automatically join the My Thalys World loyalty programme.
As a subscriber, you pay a membership fee in order to benefit from reduced prices and optimised conditions for flexible journeys to certain Thalys destinations.
The Weekend and Das Thalys ABO subscriptions are no longer on sale.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?