What is a case of force majeure?
A case of force majeure refers to a delay for which Thalys cannot be held responsible: an accident involving persons, bad weather, people on the tracks, etc.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I find my TCN ?
- How can I find my TCN ?
- How can I download my proofs of travel?
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?