Is the subscription refundable?
Your subscription is refundable within 14 calendar days following subscription, which corresponds to the withdrawal period provided for by Directive 97/7/EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts. This condition is only valid if the subscription has not been used.
Beyond this period and in case of use, the subscription is not refundable.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- What is the maximum time frame in which to exchange a ticket purchased on the Premium Pass fare?
- How long do I have to exchange a ticket purchased at the Frequent Pass fare?
- Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
- What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
- Is a ticket purchased at the Premium Pass fare refundable?
- How early do I have to buy my ticket to benefit from the Premium Pass preferential rate?