I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
Each valid Thalys e-Voucher can be used separately. For each order, you can use up to 5 separate Thalys e-Vouchers.
An e-Voucher is valid if it has not yet expired and has not been used previously.
E-Vouchers sent by Thlays as compensations are valid for one year from their date of issue, the e-Vouchers bought with Miles are valid for four months from their date of issue.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?
- What is a Thalys e-Voucher?