I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
Each valid Thalys e-Voucher can be used separately. For each order, you can use up to 5 separate Thalys e-Vouchers.
An e-Voucher is valid if it has not yet expired and has not been used previously.
The link in the email that you have received from Thalys will allow you to access your e-Vouchers and use them directly on the Thalys.com website.
E-Vouchers sent by Thlays as compensations are valid for one year from their date of issue, the e-Vouchers bought with Miles are valid for four months from their date of issue.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I find my TCN ?
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?
- What is a Thalys e-Voucher?