I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
If you lose or forget something aboard one of our trains, we invite you to contact immediately the lost property office at the final destination station of your Thalys.
> Station in France (or by phone : +33 892 35 35 35)
> Station in The Netherlands (or by phone : +31 30 7515155)
> Station in Germany (or by phone: +49 202 35 24 42)
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Where is your Thalys ticket inspected?
- Can I smoke on board the Thalys train?
- How can I book a taxi before arriving in Paris or Brussels?
- How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
- How do I pay for my fine for non-payment of a ticket while on board?
- I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
- Where can I recharge my device on board of Thalys?
- Can I buy public transport tickets on board of Thalys?
- Can I board without a ticket?
- Is there a catering service on board of Thalys?