I asked for a duplicate of my card but I still haven’t received it. Can I have a document that will allow me to continue benefiting from the advantages of my subscription?
Yes, you can. Log in to your Thalys client account. From there, you can ask for your 2D code (QR code) which will allow you to travel at your subscription rate until you receive your duplicate. Your code can be printed or sent to you by email.
You can also download an electronic version of your card in your Thalys TheCard personal area.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I use my Thalys TheCard card?
- I have further questions about Thalys TheCard and Miles
- I asked for a duplicate of my card but I still haven’t received it. Can I have a document that will allow me to continue benefiting from the advantages of my subscription?
- How can I join the TheCard loyalty programme without buying a subscription?
- Am I entitled to a Thalys TheCard upgrade if I am a Frequent Pass or Premium Pass subscriber?
- Do I earn Miles when I buy/renew my subscription?
- Why am I automatically a member of the Thalys TheCard Programme?
- What happens if I am not yet a member of Thalys TheCard?
- How long will it take to receive my Thalys TheCard card?
- I signed up but I have not yet received my Thalys TheCard card.