How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
The link in the email that you have received from Thalys will allow you to access your e-Vouchers and use them directly on the Thalys.com website.
You can not find the link? You can find it here.
The Thalys e-Vouchers given as compensation or as good will gestures are valid for a maximum period of one year, the Thalys e-Vouchers bought with Miles are valid for four months. For each order, you can use up to 5 separate Thalys e-Vouchers.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I find my TCN ?
- How can I download my proofs of travel?
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?
- What is a Thalys e-Voucher?