Can I board without a ticket?
If you don’t have a ticket, go find the Train Manager before your train departs.
If there is room, you’ll be allowed to board at the reference price plus €25 for issuing your ticket on the train.
Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Under which conditions can I enjoy a flexible access on board?
- Where is your Thalys ticket inspected?
- Can I smoke on board the Thalys train?
- How can I book a taxi?
- How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
- How do I pay for my fine for non-payment of a ticket while on board?
- I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
- Where can I recharge my device on board of Thalys?
- Can I buy public transport tickets on board of Thalys?
- Can I board without a ticket?