Finding your way
- See the map of the station to help you when you arrive.
- Make getting there simple and save time by avoiding ticket queues! Buy your Oyster Card for public transport in London (underground, trams, buses, DLR) at the Eurostar bar.
- See information about public transport : detailed routes, maps and fares.
- The entrance to the underground station is inside the station.
- There are bus stops on Euston Road, Midland Road and Pancras Road.
- In the UK, there are several different rail operating companies, with each serving a specific region. See map to find out which rail company serves your destination and information about connecting trains.
- There is a taxi rank at the Midland Road exit.
- Book your taxi by calling Call-A-Cab direct on 0044 (0)20 8901 4444.
- See the road traffic conditions in London and roadwork underway in real time.
- Leave your car at the NCP car park at St Pancras Station.
Access: Pancras Road, under the main station building.
- You can carry your bike folded inside a case, inside the bicycle area or as registered luggage. See Eurostar’s own bicycle transport terms.
- On Thalys trains, folding bikes and bikes inside a 120 x 90 cm carrying case (with front wheel removed) can be carried on board as long as they are kept in the luggage areas at the end of the carriages.
- Leave your bike at the station, by using St Pancras International’s free and secure car park.
Access: the bike park is inside the NCP car park, on Pancras Road, under the main station building.
- Hire a bike with the Barclays Cycle Hire self-service bike rental system. See map of the various rental locations and rental prices.
Access: the “King’s Cross” bike hire location is on Pancras Road, opposite the station.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.