- See map of city centre network (In French).
- See map of suburban network (In French).
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank on your right as you come out of the station.
- Book your taxi in advance with Les Taxis Bleus de Liège (In French) on + 32 43 61 11 61.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: The Europcar office (In French) is outside the station on Rue de Plan Incliné.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Find parking areas (In French) (cars, bikes and drop-offs) close to the station.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the free bike park at Liège railway station.
- Go to the Maison des cyclistes (In French) in Liège to enjoy various facilities, including bike rental by the day, minor repairs and advice
Access: 2, Place des Guillemins (opposite the roundabout at the end of Rue des Guillemins).
- Leave your luggage at the station’s left luggage office.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.