Finding your way
- See map of station (In German) to help you when you arrive.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See transport map (In German) for the city.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There are taxi ranks at several of the station exits.
- Konrad-Adenauer Platz exit.
- Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz exit.
- Book your taxi by phone with Taxi Düsseldorf eG (In German) on + 49 (00) 211 333 33.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz exit.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation (In German) in real time.
- Leave your vehicle in one of the three station car parks (In German).
- Konrad-Adenauer Platz.
- Worringer Str.
- Willi-Becker-Allee or Ludwig-Erhard-Allee
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Go to the bike point (In German) (Radstation) to hire a bike at the station.
Access: Willi-Becker-Alle 8a, Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz exit.
- See the city’s map of cycle routes (In German).
- Get to Düsseldorf International airport, which is just 7km from the city centre.
- Use SkyTrain, the automatic train which takes you directly to the airport terminal.
Access: platforms 13 and 14.
- Bus: take the 721, going to Tannenhof/Gothaer Weg.
Access: Konrad-Adenauer Platz.
- Leave your luggage at the station left luggage area (In German). There are two options: In the corridor at platforms 12 and 13 of the station. On the corner with the chemist’s, opposite the Service Point.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.