- For travel within Charleroi, use TEC Charleroi:
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank opposite the station.
- Book your taxi through Taxis Carolo (In French) on + 32 (0)71 32 32 32.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: The Europcar office is 1 km from the station, at 246 rue de Montigny. See map (In French).
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Charleroi-Sud railway station has car parks (In French) for which charges apply.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the free bike park at the station.
Connecting trains to airports
- You can get to Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport using the shuttle service.
Access: Walk to the Charleroi SUD terminal (Quay 03), take bus A (going to Gosselies Airport) and get off at “Gosselies Aérogare”.
- Leave your luggage in the left luggage lockers.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.