Finding your way
Download a map of the station to help you when you arrive.
- Make getting there simple and save time by avoiding ticket queues! Buy your 1 or 5 Jump journeys on the Brussels public transport network at the ThalysBar. They are sold at the same price as a single ticket at the ticket desk and enable you to travel for an hour by train, tram, bus or on the metro.
- Search for your detailed itinerary on public transport .
- View maps of the Brussels network (Metro, bus, tram).
- Just one ticket for your international journey: for a few euros more, travelled throughout Belgium with a single ticket thanks to the « all Belgian stations » offer.
- Check timetables in real-time for all your connecting trains.
- A taxi rank is located outside the station.
Access: exit via Victor Horta Square
To avoid having to wait, you can make a reservation in advance. Any administrative fees are payable by you :
- Make a taxi reservation using our partner, Taxis Verts by calling + 32(0)2/349.49.49 (24h/24 and 7j/7, local call costs apply).
- If you travel Comfort 1, our team on board will offer to make a taxi reservation for you during your journey to Brussels. You will be met in the station when you get off the train.
- Hire a car and take advantage of the Thalys Europcar partnership :
- Hire a car for five hours for just €49 with ThalysDrive!
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Victor Horta Square exit
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real-time thanks to traffic news provided by Brussels Mobility. (In French)
- Park your car in the Q-Park car park (In French)
Access : Rue de France, 40
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area located at the far end of the train.
- Park your bicycle in the free, covered bicycle parking area (access: exit located in rue Fonsny, in front of the Metro escalator).
- Borrow a self-service bicycle using Villo : around 180 self-service points are available 24x7 in Brussels and 10 districts on the outskirts of the capital.
Access: Avenue de France exit
- Hire a bicycle at the bicycle point , which can offer you several different services (parking, minor repairs).
Access: Avenue de Fonsny exit.
- You can also view the map of bicycle-car-train carparks which shows stations equipped with a bicycle parking facility in the Brussels Capital region. ((In French))
- Brussels Airport
- Four trains per hour provide a rapid link between the Brussels-Midi station and Brussels airport.
- View the timetable on the
SNCB website .
Access: main corridor.
- Use BRUXELLES NAT AEROPORT as your departure or destination station
- Brussels South Charleroi airport
- Take the Brussels City
Shuttle to this airport.
Access: at the junction of the rue de France and rue de l'Instruction.
Did you know this? Take advantage of the daily Thalys service connecting Paris and Brussels Airport which takes you right into the centre of Brussels airport or into the heart of Paris!
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.