- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See bus
maps and timetables
Access: bus stop just opposite the station.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank just in front of the station.
- Book your taxi by calling Rony’s Taxi’s direct on +32 (0) 50 333 881.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: the Europcar office is at 48 Rue Sint-Pieterskaai, around 3 km from the station. Take the no. 14 bus going to Sint-Jozef and get off at Krakelebrug.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Use the secure bike park (In French) in the station, for which there is a charge.
Access: Stationsplein exit.
- Leave your luggage at the station’s left luggage office.
Access: Close to the Stationsplein exit.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.