What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
The Premium Pass subscription is the perfect solution for those travelling frequently between Paris and Belgium (both directions) in terms of discounts, flexibility, and refund conditions.
For a single price of €30 per journey (as a reservation fee), the Premium Pass offers you the option of unlimited travel in Premium.
Access is offered at the same price in Standard or Comfort if there are no longer any available seats in Premium on the train desired.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- What is the maximum time frame in which to exchange a ticket purchased on the Premium Pass fare?
- How long do I have to exchange a ticket purchased at the Frequent Pass fare?
- Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
- What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
- Is a ticket purchased at the Premium Pass fare refundable?