What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
The Frequent Pass subscription is designed for frequent travellers who would like greater adaptability and flexibility.
The Frequent Pass subscription entitles you to preferential fares across the entire Thalys network (excluding seasonal destinations, national journeys and connection offers):
- 50% discount guaranteed on the reference fare (the highest fare in Standard, Comfort and Premium) up to 7 days before the date of departure.
- Then 30% discount guaranteed on the same reference fares.
Any Belgian Station connections are possible by paying an additional cost.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- What is the maximum time frame in which to exchange a ticket purchased on the Premium Pass fare?
- How long do I have to exchange a ticket purchased at the Frequent Pass fare?
- Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
- What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
- Is a ticket purchased at the Premium Pass fare refundable?