Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
Your Frequent Pass ticket can be refunded up to 100% prior to departure and up to one hour after at the departure. After this time, it can be refunded up to 50%.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- What is the maximum time frame in which to exchange a ticket purchased on the Premium Pass fare?
- How long do I have to exchange a ticket purchased at the Frequent Pass fare?
- Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
- What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
- Is a ticket purchased at the Premium Pass fare refundable?