The Eurail and InterRail passes let you travel on Thalys with the purchase of a "Pass" ticket issued under the fare conditions.
The "Pass" offer is valid on all international Thalys journeys except on Thalys NEIGE and Thalys SOLEIL journeys.
- One-way fare.
- Available in Comfort 1 and in Comfort 2.
- Only available from international ticket offices at SNCB (Belgian National Railways), SNCF (French National Railways) and NS (Netherland Railways) stations, on Raileurope website or by telephone: 01807 07 07 07.
- Subject to availability.
- Exchangeable once before departure and up to 1 hour afterwards at the Thalys departure station.
- Refundable 75% before and up to 2 months after the departure of the designated train.
PASS GIVING ACCESS TO THE PASS FARE
The Pass fare is available on presentation of one of the following on board:
- InterRail Global Pass
- InterRail Benelux, France or Germany Pass
- Eurail Global Pass
- Eurail Select Pass
- Eurail Regional Pass
- Eurail Benelux, France or Germany Pass,
- France Rail Pass