Buy your ticket online: quick, easy and secure!
Use our website or our mobile app to book your ticket whenever you want.
A few simple clicks on our website or via the Thalys app and you’re ready to board!
Buying your tickets online or with the mobile app is by far the simplest way of booking your seats.
Book online using thalys.com or our mobile app
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fully secured transactions:
- Payments are fully secure thanks to the SSL V3 encryption system.
- The padlock icon at the bottom of the page confirms that all banking information entered on Thalys.com is fully secured.
- The addresses used begin with https://. This means that the information is encrypted, and thus protected, prior to being transmitted via the Internet.
- Your credit/debit card details are never kept after processing your transaction.
- A wide range of payment methods: Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards. American Express or Diner's Club magnetic strip credit cards. Cofinoga cards. Note: the card you used to buy your ticket won't be requested when your ticket is checked on board. You don't have to have it with you when you travel.
- Take advantage of all the benefits of electronic ticketing with Ticketless: a single means of identification, simplified consultation, exchange and cancellation, information concerning any rail traffic disruption, etc.
Interruption during a booking transaction
If you have already given the information required for payment, contact your bank to see whether a transaction has been recorded.
If your card has already been debited, contact us.
Bye-bye paper, welcome Ticketless, with its numerous advantages!
With the virtual Ticketless system you simply travel a lot lighter.
Make life simple: no need to remember where you put the tickets, they are always in your pocket - more precisely on your Smartphone or on your Thalys TheCard!
- ‘Ticketless’ booking is simple, fast and secure.
- Just a single means of identification on board - your TTC card, your email booking confirmation or your MobileTicket.
- In just a few clicks you may change or cancel your ticket. If you wish, you can receive information via text concerning your journey: seat number, traffic delays and MobileTicket.
Book smart, book mobile!
MobileTicket: nothing to print and no card to carry
How to get a MobileTicket on your Smartphone
To have your ticket sent directly to your Smartphone, choose the free option MobileTicket* when booking on Thalys.com or Thalysthecard.com or directly in your profile if you are a Thalys TheCard member.
Once your booking is confirmed you will receive confirmation by email, as well as the tickets, directly on your Smartphone.
* Subject to service availability, a service free of charge apart from Internet connection charges from your mobile phone
How to find your MobileTicket on your Smartphone
If you choose the MobileTicket option, you will receive a text containing a clickable link. (You will receive as many MobileTickets as journeys you have bought or changed.)
By clicking on the link, you can download your MobileTicket to your Smartphone using your Internet connection (Wi-Fi, WAP, 3G or other).
Ticket checks on board
Simply present the MobileTicket 2D barcode on your Smartphone to the Train Manager. The Train Manager will scan it to validate your journey.
You are unable to show your MobileTicket?
In order to validate your journey, you can show:
- your printed email confirmation.
- your loyalty card if you are a TheCard member.
- the text with the clickable link on your mobile phone.
Text: Would you like to receive useful information concerning your trip on your mobile phone? All you need to do is ask!
Receive all the information regarding your trip by text:
- All details concerning your booking.
- Information concerning any delays or other traffic disruptions
- A reminder of your coach and seat number prior to departure.
For this: Add your telephone number when booking and tick the ‘Information by text’ box.
If you are a Thalys TheCard member, update your telephone number in your profile, if necessary.
The Thalys app: download it if you haven’t already done so!