What is a Thalys e-Voucher?
A Thalys e-Voucher is a credit given to you by Thalys following a request for compensation or as a goodwill gesture, or can be bought by the ThalystheCard Members with Miles.
It takes the form of a code sent by e-mail, and can be used for payments on Thalys.com to make ticket bookings via the Ticketless issuing method.
Thalys e-Vouchers given as compensation or as good will gestures are valid for a maximum period of one year, Thalys e-Vouchers bought with Miles are valid for four months.
For each order, you can use up to 5 separate Thalys e-Vouchers.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?
- What is a Thalys e-Voucher?