What is a Thalys e-Voucher?
A Thalys e-Voucher is a credit given to you by Thalys following a request for compensation or as a goodwill gesture, or can be bought by the ThalystheCard Members with Miles.
It takes the form of a code sent by e-mail, and can be used for payments on Thalys.com to make ticket bookings via the Ticketless issuing method.
The link in the email that you have received from Thalys will allow you to access your e-Vouchers and use them directly on the Thalys.com website. You can't find it? Clic here.
Thalys e-Vouchers given as compensation or as good will gestures are valid for a maximum period of one year, Thalys e-Vouchers bought with Miles are valid for four months.
For each order, you can use up to 5 separate Thalys e-Vouchers.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I find my TCN ?
- How can I exchange or cancel a ticket paid with Thalys e-Vouchers?
- How can I claim compensation?
- What are the rules for compensation if the Thalys is late?
- How can I use my Thalys e-Vouchers?
- I received several Thalys e-Vouchers, how can I use them?
- What should I do if the amount of my order is different from the amount of my e-Voucher(s)?
- What is a case of force majeure?
- What is a Thalys e-Voucher?