Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
You can benefit from the preferential rate corresponding to your subscription if you mention it during your reservation.
Check the statement specifying that you have a Thalys subscription. Then you must specify what subscription this is.
This is necessary for any purchase and whichever sales channel you choose (internet, telephone, call centre, agency, etc.).
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- Is there a call centre for subscribers?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?