Is there a Wi-Fi connection on board of Thalys?
Yes, all passengers have access to our trains’ Wi-Fi connection via the ThalysNet portal.
If you are travelling in Comfort or Premium class, you will get a faster connection with a larger amount of data.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Under which conditions can I enjoy a flexible access on board?
- Where is your Thalys ticket inspected?
- Can I smoke on board the Thalys train?
- How can I book a taxi ?
- How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
- How do I pay for my fine for non-payment of a ticket while on board?
- I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
- Where can I recharge my device on board of Thalys?
- Can I buy public transport tickets on board of Thalys?
- Can I board without a ticket?