Is there a call centre for subscribers?
You can contact the Thalys TheCard call centre 7 days a week, from 7.30 am to 8.30 pm:
- From Belgium: +32 70 35 50 50 (€0.30/min)
- From France: +33 8 92 23 50 50 (€0.30/min)
- From the Netherlands: +31 900 100 50 50 (€0.20/min)
- From Germany: +49 1807 77 07 57 (€0.14/min from a landline in Germany or €0.42/min from a mobile)
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- Is there a call centre for subscribers?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?