Go to the previous page
If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
No refund will be issued if you forgot to mention your type of subscription or if you have to regularise your ticket on board.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- Is there a call centre for subscribers?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?