I requested a duplicate card, but I have not received it yet. Can I receive a document that entitles me to the benefits of my subscription?
Yes, you can. Log in to your Thalys client account. From there, you can ask for your 2D code (QR code) which will allow you to travel at your subscription rate until you receive your duplicate. Your code can be printed or sent to you by email.
You can also download an electronic version of your card in your Thalys TheCard personal area.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- How can I use my Thalys TheCard card?
- I have further questions about Thalys TheCard and Miles
- I requested a duplicate card, but I have not received it yet. Can I receive a document that entitles me to the benefits of my subscription?
- How can I join the TheCard loyalty programme without buying a subscription?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- Am I entitled to a Thalys TheCard upgrade if I am a Frequent Pass or Premium Pass subscriber?
- Do I earn Miles when I buy/renew my subscription?
- Why am I automatically a member of the Thalys TheCard Programme?
- What happens if I am not yet a member of Thalys TheCard?
- How long will it take to receive my Thalys TheCard card?