I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
If you lose or forget something aboard one of our trains, we invite you to contact immediately the lost property office at the final destination station of your Thalys.
> Station in Belgium The SNCB webform is currently not working for international trains. To register your demand, please select your train station of origin in "Description" and select "Domestic train" between Bruxelles Midi/Zuid and another train station in Belgium (for example, "Mons")
> Station in France (or by phone : +33 1 84 94 36 35)
> Station in The Netherlands (or by phone : +31 30 7515155)
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Under which conditions can I enjoy a flexible access on board?
- Where is your Thalys ticket inspected?
- Can I smoke on board the Thalys train?
- How can I book a taxi ?
- How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
- How do I pay for my fine for non-payment of a ticket while on board?
- I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
- Where can I recharge my device on board of Thalys?
- Can I buy public transport tickets on board of Thalys?
- Can I board without a ticket?