Go to the previous page
I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
You can book your tickets through all usual Thalys sales channels. When buying, simply mention that you have a Thalys subscription.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- How do I use my digital My Thalys World card?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?