How early do I have to buy my ticket to benefit from the Premium Pass preferential rate?
The single price of €30 per trip for Premium Pass tickets is guaranteed up until the train’s departure (as long as the train is not fully booked at the time of purchase). Any Belgian Station connections are available without additional payment (included in the price of the ticket).
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- What is the maximum time frame in which to exchange a ticket purchased on the Premium Pass fare?
- How long do I have to exchange a ticket purchased at the Frequent Pass fare?
- Up to what value can I be refunded within the Frequent Pass fare scheme?
- What are the special features of the Premium Pass subscription?
- Is a ticket purchased at the Premium Pass fare refundable?