How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
Once on board, you can store your luggage in the dedicated storage space located at the entrance of each car or above the seats.
Your luggage remains under your full responsibility and must be labelled with your name and surname.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Where is your Thalys ticket inspected?
- Can I smoke on board the Thalys train?
- How can I book a taxi before arriving in Paris or Brussels?
- How can I store my luggage on the Thalys?
- How do I pay for my fine for non-payment of a ticket while on board?
- I lost something on a Thalys train, how can I find it?
- Where can I recharge my device on board of Thalys?
- Can I buy public transport tickets on board of Thalys?
- Can I board without a ticket?
- Is there a catering service on board of Thalys?