How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
When travelling on one of our trains, you may be asked to enter your My Thalys World number and present your digital loyalty card. These checks take place:
- When checking the tickets before boarding
- During reception at the door
- During the journey
If you cannot prove that you have ThePass subscription, the Train Manager will apply the “on-board fare”, i.e. the price of the reference fare for the relevant comfort class plus an additional €25.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- How do I use my digital My Thalys World card?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?