Can I receive my travel information on my smartphone?
No need to print an email or take a ticket with you! With your smartphone, you can have a e-Ticket.
When purchasing your ticket or in your My Thalys World profile, you can also choose to receive free information about your booking by text message :
- The details of your journey
- Information in case of traffic disruptions affecting your train
- Seating reminder before you leave
In addition, the mobile site and the Thalys app enable you to access all of your e-Tickets reservations and traffic information for saved, upcoming journeys.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Coronavirus - How can I exchange or cancel my ticket ?
- What is My Driver by Thalys ?
- How can I find my TCN ?
- Under which conditions can I enjoy a flexible access on board?
- I lost my ticket. What should I do?
- What kind of luggage is not allowed on board of Thalys?
- What luggage can I take on board of Thalys?
- Can I take special luggage on board of Thalys?
- Where can I consult Thalys timetables and traffic information?
- Does Thalys offer good deals and discounts through their partners?