Can I receive my travel information on my smartphone?
No need to print an email or take a ticket with you! With your smartphone, you can have a MobileTicket.
If you choose the Ticketless withdrawal method during your reservation, you can request your MobileTicket for free on your smartphone. Provide it as identification during ticket inspection.
When buying your ticket, or in your Thalys TheCard profile, you can also choose to receive free information regarding your reservation via text:
- The details of your journey
- Information in case of traffic disruptions affecting your train
- Seating reminder before you leave
In addition, the mobile site and the Thalys app enable you to access all of your Ticketless reservations and traffic information for saved, upcoming journeys.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is My Driver by Thalys ?
- How can I find my TCN ?
- I lost my ticket. What should I do?
- What kind of luggage is not allowed on board of Thalys?
- What luggage can I take on board of Thalys?
- Can I take special luggage on board of Thalys?
- Where can I consult Thalys timetables and traffic information?
- Does Thalys offer good deals and discounts through their partners?
- What documents do I need to bring for my journey?
- Can I take a bike on board of Thalys?