Can I lend or transfer my subscription to another person?
Thalys subscriptions are strictly personal and non-transferable. You may not assign your resulting rights to third parties under any circumstances. All of your personal data is recorded using your unique Thalys Number.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?