Finding your way
- View an interactive map of the station to help you when you arrive.
- Free maps of Paris are available at the Thalysbar to help you find your way in the city.
- Make getting there simple and save time by avoiding ticket queues! Buy your t+ ticket for Paris public transport services (metro, RER within Paris, tram, bus) at the ThalysBar, at the same price as buying a single ticket at the ticket desk.
- It's easy to get to the Disneyland® themepark! For trains arriving from Amsterdam, you can buy your RER ticket for Marne-la-Vallée Chessy / Parc Disneyland® at the ThalysBar.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport .
- View maps of the metro, the RER, the Transilien, bus routes and night bus routes.
- Check timetables in real time for your connecting SNCF trains.
Taxis/ Private hired driver
Make your arrangements in advance…
- NEW: To ease your journey, you can reserve your taxi online up until the night before your trip, for a fixed and transparent price established in advance based on the route thanks to the Book&Cab service: find out more
… or during your journey
- There is a taxi stand located outside of the station, through the exit 'Cour des taxis'.
You can also reserve a taxi through our partner Taxis G7 by dialling +33 1 41 27 66 99. You will be required to pay approaching costs.
- If you are travelling in Comfort 1, our on-board staff will offer to reserve a taxi for you during your journey to Paris Nord. You will be met at the station as soon as you get off the train.
- Take advantage of the Thalys Europcar partnership to hire a car :
- Hire a car for five hours for just €49 with ThalysDrive!
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Level -1, taxi rank (cour des taxis) exit
- Check on traffic and roadwork conditions in real-time. (In French)
- Access to the Vinci Park car park (paying) is by the rue de Maubeuge and rue de Compiègne. Set-down is free.
- Take your bicycle on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You can put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Park your bicycle: free, covered bicycle parking on the Transilien station forecourt, rue de Dunkerque.
- Hire a Velib using the self-service bicycle hire system.
- Travel to
Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports using the RER B.
Access: Level -3, special fares.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.