- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See the network map (In Dutch) and timetables for trams, pre-metro and buses.
- Find out about the various fares available.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank outside the railway station.
- Book your taxi in advance using Taxi Gent on + 32 (0)9 333 33 33.
- Choose the environmentally-friendly solution, using a vehicle supplied by V Tax (In Dutch), which runs on LPG.
Book on +32 (0)9 222 22 22.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access : The Europcar office is 3 km from the railway station, at 1 Einde Were.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Find parking areas (In French and in Dutch) (cars, bikes and drop-off points) close to the station.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the free bike park or at the secure bike park (charge applies).
- Use the Bike point (In Dutch).
Access: behind the station (exit on the Sint-Denijslaan side), past the rotunda.
- Leave your luggage at the station’s left luggage office.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.