Finding your way
- See map of station to help you when you arrive.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See transport maps (In German) for the city.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank on the station square.
Access: Ausgang City/Kettwiger Straße.
- You can also book your taxi by telephone with Taxiessen (In German) on +49 201 86655.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation (In German) in real time.
- Leave your car in one of the two station car parks (In German).
Access: City/Kettwiger Straße or Freiheit exit.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Go to the bike point (In German) to hire a bike at the station.
Access: Towards the City/Kettwiger Straße exit, opposite the drop-off park.
- Get to Flughafen Essen-Mülheim (In German) airport with the no. 145 bus.
Access: Am Hauptbahnhof exit.
- Leave your luggage at the left luggage office at the station (In German).
Access: Freiheit exit, behind the escalators going up to the first floor of the station.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.