Finding your way
Download a map of the station to help you when you arrive.
- Make getting there simple and save time by avoiding ticket queues! Buy your ticket for public transport services at the ThalysBar, at the same price as buying a single ticket at the ticket desk. The GVB1 ticket allows you to travel for an hour anywhere within the Amsterdam GVB network (bus, tram, metro). The GVB1 ticket allows you to access the network for 24 hours.
- View the network map and the timetables for the various routes.
Check timetables in real time for your connecting trains.
- A taxi rank is located outside the station, opposite platform 1.
- Make a taxi reservation through the TCA Centre: call + 31 207 777 777.
If you wish to use your car despite traffic and parking problems, here is some advice :
- Take advantage of the Thalys partnership with Europcar to hire a car :
- Hire a car for five hours for just €49 with ThalysDrive!
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Customers are met at the station by a Europcar agent who will take them to the nearest Europcar facility (2km) to collect their vehicle.
- Take advantage of P+R , Park+Ride: park your car on the outskirts of the city and use public transport to get to the station.
- Check on the traffic situation on ANWB (in Dutch).
Nearly half of all journeys in Amsterdam are made by bicycle, and this means of transport is particularly well-suited for going to the station or coming back from it.
- Take your bicycle on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You can put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Plan your bicycle route. (In Dutch)
- Free, covered parking for bicycles is located at the station exit.
- Hire a bicycle in the station using Macbike .
All Thalys trains go to Amsterdam Schiphol International airport, so you can get there directly from France or Belgium. The station platforms are located under the terminal's main hall.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.