In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
Thalys offers comfortable spaces to unwind or work before or after your journey. Enjoy a pleasant break in the Thalys Lounge&More at Bruxelles-Midi and Paris-Nord.
Find out here if your ticket grants you access*.
If you are travelling in Premium, you have access to the Thalys lounges on the day of travel.
Corporate Fare tickets
If you are travelling on a Corporate Fare ticket, you have access to the Thalys lounges on the day of travel.
Thalys TheCard Members
Your ticket of the day grants you access under conditions to the DB lounges in Germany (for example in Cologne, Düsseldorf or Essen) and to the NS International lounges in the Netherlands.
Pets, even transported in a box or a container are not allowed in the lounges, the only exception being guide dogs and assistance dogs.
Bikes are not allowed in the Paris-Nord and Bruxelles-Midi Lounges.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- I would like to find out more about the stations and the services available.
- What services are available in Thalys Lounge&More in Brussels and Paris?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- How early before the departure of my train should I arrive?
- How can I get to or leave the station?
- How can I book a taxi to reach or leave Paris train station?
- Are there any security checks at the station?