Is the subscription refundable?
Your subscription is refundable within 14 calendar days following subscription, which corresponds to the withdrawal period provided for by Directive 97/7/EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts. This condition is only valid if the subscription has not been used.
Beyond this period and in case of use, the subscription is not refundable.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- Can I receive Miles from a ticket paid with Miles?
- Can I exchange or cancel a ticket I booked with my Miles?
- I am VAT exempt, how can I report this and how can I subscribe or renew my subscription?
- What services are offered to subscribers at the station?
- Where can I purchase a Thalys subscription?
- Which subscription plan is best for me depending on my travel frequency?
- What are the features of the Frequent Pass subscription?
- I received an email from Thalys telling me that my online payment could not be validated.
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?