If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
If you made a mistake during the purchase, you can have your ticket exchanged or reimbursed, if the price conditions allow it.
Please note that no refund will be issued if you have to regularise your ticket on board.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Thalys Pass and the Thalys Corporate Fares program?
- How do I use my digital My Thalys World card?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- Can I take another Thalys train rather than the one I'm booked on?
- Should I mention that I am a subscriber when I buy a ticket?
- If I have purchased a subscription ticket that does not match my subscription, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- How can I show my subscription during an on-board ticket check?
- I just purchased my subscription online. How can I purchase my tickets?
- If I forget to mention my subscription when I purchase my ticket, can I ask for a retroactive reimbursement?
- Can I buy tickets with the All Belgian Stations (ABS) option at the rate corresponding to my subscription?